1) What's on your bedside table: Radio alarm clock that doesn't work, two pens, nail clippers, an empty coffee cup, and a pile of books a foot tall.
2) What's the geekiest part of your music collection? That would be the Olivia Newton-John tapes. Or maybe the complete vinyl Rick Springfield collection. Oh! No! I know...it's those Donnie and Marie albums. Yep, that's it.
3) What do you eat when you raid the fridge at night? Cheese or hummus.
4) What is your secret guaranteed weeping film? I don't really cry at movies...Casablanca maybe, if I'm in a weepy mood.
5) If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done? Nose job, for sure. But not thrilled at the idea of surgery of *any* kind. It would have to be via magic wand method.
6) Do you have a completely irrational fear? Birds. Any kind of flying around birds. Flamingos and storks don't bug me.
7) What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments? I chew on my lip.
8) Do you ever have to beg? Once in a blue moon, but only online for fic ;-)
9) Do you have too many love interests? Happily married, if you mean spousal type love. On the other hand, I love work, kids, writing, and fandom pretty much equally -- that can be too many at times.
10) Do you know anyone famous? Met Lily Tomlin once...her mom lived in Paducah.
11) Describe your bed. Queen, ordinary, comfy.
12) Spontaneous or plan? Plan.
13) Who should play you in a movie about your life? ??? I dunno. Would love it to be Katherine Hepburn.
14) Do you know how to play poker? You betcha. But I'm not so good at 7-card stud. Rather play black jack or five card draw.
15) What do you carry with you at all times? Ink pen. Card with daycare phone number.
16) How do you drive? On the interstate, *fast*. In town, I try to follow the rules -- I even use my turn signals.
17) What do you miss most about being little? The sense of wonder I got the first time I read so many of those wonderful books -- L'Engle, Cooper, Mary Stewart, Anne McCaffrey.
18) Are you happy with your given name? Nope. I shortened it to Chris as soon as I got out of the house, and lost the middle name entirely upon marriage. I am very happy with my name now :-)
19) What was the last song you were listening to? Hallelujah, Jason Wade, Shrek soundtrack.
20) Have you ever been in a school play? Not that I recall -- maybe in elementary school, but I don't remember it.
21) Have you ever been in love? Undoubtedly!
22) Do you like yourself and believe in yourself? Most of the time.
23) Have you ever done any illegal drugs? No. I thought about it once or twice. Alcohol and nicotine were enough for me.
24) Do you think you're cute? Nope.
25) Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? Most of the time.